I Forge Iron

BABA Magazine

I just received my Ironbridge Conference issue of the BABA magazine in the mail a few days ago from a most kind and generous friend from across the pond, John N(thank you!). I have to say that BABA gang looks like a GREAT rowdy fun loving bunch! What an amasing time Ironbridge looked like! I am both excited and bummed i could not have been there! If I am ever over on that side I will be surely looking you guys up! Thanks again John, any chance of getting an honorary membership;)! Seriously though, BABA seems to be a great wonderful bunch of "blokes", they put out a top notch mag too!

SAM
being ther cause I was invited as one of the masters to lead a grup I allready anounced and I am going to do it again THIS WAS THE BEST CONFERENCE that I ever attended and demonstrated for. And u can fined in the gallery more then 70 foto's from the ''ironbridge conference''
And the baba megazine is the best of them ALL
The German ''hephystos'' is next but in German
hofi

John N
Just To Remind U The Songs
''my Bonny Is Over The Ocean''
''baba Blackseep Have U Any Wool''
''one Two Tree Four Five-once I Cought A Fish Alive''
And The Last One Was
'' What Shell We Do With The Drunken Sailor''
Now U Can Stand And Sing Too
Hofi

Hofi, they wont be forgotten ! not sure Im confident enough to join you with the singing though ! (and it wouldnt be fair on the people listening with my singing voice ! :)

Bob - 3 of the hammers were mine (the Anyangs a 15, 25 & 40kgs) , and one was a Rieuter (spelling?) that is Terry Clarkes.

The 15 kg that can be seen in one of the photos is the one that I am lending to owen for his Forge In / Classes in March. - The 25 is now with Simon Lucas!