I Forge Iron

Hello from Alaska!

Magramel

Hello there! Just wanted to check in and introduce myself. I am a newbie to the whole smithing/metal working scene and I am slowly getting my shop set up. I am from Anchorage and look forward to gleaming as much information from you all as possible! 

Whoa, I believe anchorage is close to Frosty, or at least I heard Frosty say he gets forge stuff there. You should contact Frosty and see if you guys can meet up one day. Frosty is a wealth full of knowledge. If I were close enough to him, I would definetly go visit him for the day and learn a while bunch from him. Give him a pm and see if you can meet up! Hope this helps you a bunch.

8 hours ago, Forging Carver said:

Whoa, I believe anchorage is close to Frosty, or at least I heard Frosty say he gets forge stuff there. You should contact Frosty and see if you guys can meet up one day. Frosty is a wealth full of knowledge. If I were close enough to him, I would definetly go visit him for the day and learn a while bunch from him. Give him a pm and see if you can meet up! Hope this helps you a bunch.

Are you spreading rumors again? :o

We been talking.

Frosty The Lucky.