I Forge Iron

Smiths from NJ

I've thought about ordering one from Salt Fork Craftsmen along with one of their floor cones, but cash flow hasn't allowed me that luxury yet. I'll keep you in mind if I do ever get around to ordering one. Do you head out towards Cabelas in Hamburg Pa much? Green-Mengle  are out that way very near the store. They have a nice small swage block that they sell.  I keep meaning to try and make it out to either of their houses when I'm out that way, but so far I've always gone out during the week during work hours. I am pretty sure they run their stuff as a side business and would need to set up a time to meet with them after work or something like that. I passed on picking one of their blocks up out at ABANA last year since I didn't want to drag it around all day with me, and I head out to hamburg semi frequently.

The ones Green -Mengle had offered at ABANA last year were about $200 from what I remember. Hamburg is out I 78 roughly near Harrisburg Pa.

I think Green-Mengle are the ones casting the A and B blocks Pieh Tool offers. I think I can dig up their contact info if you end up needing it.