I Forge Iron

BILL EPPS Demo

Monthly Meeting: November 17-18

Bill Epps & Euroanvil Raffle
Location: Yesteryear Forge 15421 Five Forks Rd. Amelia VA 23002
Time: 10am-3pm
Lunch: provided Please RSVP president@blacksmithguildofva.com or 434.390.6203

Reminders: Don't forget to bring something for Iron In The Hat!!! A chair, and your camera.

Directions: From 360 east or west turn across from Goodman Truck & Tractor onto business 360. Go to the first road on your right and turn right. Continue to the stop sign. Go straight through the intersection and proceed approx. 2 miles. Yesteryear Forge is on the right up on a hill-look for a brick house and a black anvil sign in the front yard. The forge is all the way in the back. There is plenty of parking by the forge.

500 LBS. EUROANVIL RAFFLE: NOVEMBER 17TH
IMG_0932.jpg
This anvil is brand new and has NEVER been used! This is your chance at a brand new $1,400+ anvil! It is the anvil of choice for smiths like Uri Hofi, Elmer Roush, Alwin Wagener, and others. The winner of this anvil will also get a 2 hour intensive one-on-one session with Bill Epps on Sunday the 18th to go over anything of your choice.
TICKETS ARE ONLY $1.00!!!
YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!!

Let me know if you are planning on coming. Lunch on Saturday is provided...Sunday is bring your own...email me: president@blacksmithguildofva.com or you can just reply to the thread if you want...

This is a great opportnity to see one a fellow IFI member and to get a chance at a great anvil.

RSVP please.
Peyton