I Forge Iron

Greetings from Eugene

Eujeankilt

I've been hobby blacksmithing for 3 or four years now. Mostly I've made knives, but I took a few workshops and have made tools and have started dabbling in ornamental iron work. I have been lurking for a while and really like the community atmosphere. I've also been doing some welding. A buddy gave me a lincoln buzzbox and I picked up a MIG welder. I think I like making stuff!

I read somewhere here that you all like pictures so I included a pic of my forge corner.

Dale DuVall

Eugene, Oregon

post-18928-0-12338500-1407460673_thumb.j

Welcome aboard Dale, glad you delurked. Your forge corner has a homey cluttered look without a trip hazard at every turn, I think I'd feel right at home there. Think you like making stuff eh? I think you'll fit right in here. <grin>

Frosty The Lucky.

Welcome to the site, do you know about the North West blacksmith association of OR - or the California Blacksmiths association ? 

Here on the REAL !! north-coast & southern Or - we are known as the Jefferson Smiths part of the CBA

& for you folks in central Ca youre not ! north enough LOL & youre 8 Hrs south Hmm ?