I Forge Iron

Are You Ready?!?!?!?!!

Monthly Meeting: August 18th

Location: Yesteryear Forge 15421 Five Forks Rd. Amelia VA 23002
Time: 10am-3pm

Lunch: Provided. fried Chicken, rolls, potato salad, fresh watermelon, and sodas/water/coffee. PLEASE RSVP SO WE KNOW HOW MANY MOUTHS TO FEED!

Demonstrator:
Dick Nietfeld will be delivering Mike's new anvil which is over 1200lbs:o. of cast tool steel! Dick is also a master at making jigs and fixtures and will be discussing his shovel mold jig along with forging a hammer, tongs, candle stand, hasp, and other projects.

His wife will also be there selling her handmade brooms. Dick will also have a few brand new Refflinghaus anvils for sale as well.:D

This meeting is one not to be missed for the high caliber blacksmith sharing his ideas and secrets and to see the one of the largest cast steel anvils in The United States! You can learn more about Dick and the Refflinhaus Anvils at his site Shady Grove Blacksmith Shop

Please bring something for Iron In The Hat! This is how we can keep bringing you guys such great demonstrators.:)

I HOPE EVERYONE CAN MAKE THIS EVENT!!! Everyone is welcome. You don't have to be a member to enjoy the day with us.

Are you ready? ........I am. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!

Peyton Anderson
president@blacksmithguildofva.com
Blacksmith Guild of Viriginia - Home