I Forge Iron

Trozack (sp) Phoenix hammers?

That is par for the course.  I would not hold my breath waiting.  Tell your friend to order generic parts.  Nothing Trozack used on his hammers is special.  They can all be ordered through places like McMaster Car or anyone that sells pneumatic components.

Has anyone heard anything about the status of Thomas Trozack and Phoenix air hammers? My friend ordered parts several months ago and has not received them, and the company doesn't seem to be answering their phone. 

I hope you weren't charged money for said parts that never came...???

I would lump that into the category of stealing... 

• 1 month later...

I am glad to hear your parts arrived.  My worst case with customer cylinders from Norgren is 8 weeks, however once they have the original modifications set in their how-to-do-it files the wait can be much less.  If that cylinder is a custom, I am not sure what has been made special.  The probability of getting a reply to a question is low, but worthy of an attempt.  Any customer would like to know what to ask for in the future, right?  It could be seal material, it could be air cushion size.  Other things are standard call out options.