I Forge Iron

Metal & Wood Coat Rack

Trip

Hey yall,

Here are some photo's of a coat rack that I made today. Its a little different from any thing I have ever made before, but I kinda like it.

Yall see any thing that I should have done different, and what do yall think?

post-23014-0-59744000-1353259438_thumb.jpost-23014-0-77983400-1353259451_thumb.jpost-23014-0-15771700-1353259468_thumb.j

The rack looks cool. Is there an issue with the hooks being shallow, or rotating on the eye? If so a deeper bend in the hook or an elongated oval eye as opposed to round may help. It's hard for me to see from the pictures. Oh and BTW I liked your videos. Keep it up.
Rashelle

The rack looks cool. Is there an issue with the hooks being shallow, or rotating on the eye? If so a deeper bend in the hook or an elongated oval eye as opposed to round may help. It's hard for me to see from the pictures. Oh and BTW I liked your videos. Keep it up.
Rashelle

Thanks,

The hooks do move in the eye a little bit, but not bad, and I forged the hooks pretty deep so that if you hung a coat or hat on it, it wont fall to the ground.

Glad you enjoy the video's.
Thanks,
Trip