I Forge Iron

Thank You I Forge Iron!

HWHII

I have been hanging around this web site for 4 years now and have learned alot on this site. I have even made a few friends, bought a power hammer, sold some tools and even received some nice gifts from people I have never even met. Even though, I have never met some of you, but have read your post's through the years, as strange as it might seem I feel I know alot of you. At first I was nervous to post, but after a few times it got easier. So for some of you who who have been lurking, just jump in the water is fine.

I just want to say "THANK YOU" to all of you for sharing your experiences here. Harold

Ditto what Harold said. Most of what we learn in life is something that has been shared from another. IFI is a gathering place of the iron minded people and sharing is what got a lot of us to where we are now in the art of blacksmithing.

So I will jump onboard and say "THANK YOU" to all my friends and the admin/owners of IFI (who I also consider friends).

Mark <><