I Forge Iron

Hello from Wisconsin

draggin94

Hello all
My name is Jason and I am addicted to metal... I have a bachelor’s in welding engineering and have been welding and fabricating for 10+ years and now I have decided to try and learn a new craft. I have some knowledge of what I am doing but also plan to learn as I go. The one thing I am wondering is where in the world do you get coal??? I have found a few online but the price of shipping is outrageous... I am also looking for fellow smiths in the south central Wisconsin area

Hello all!!

My name is Jason and I am addicted to metal... I have a bachelor’s in welding engineering and have been welding and fabricating for 10+ years and now I have decided to try and learn a new craft. I have some knowledge of what I am doing but also plan to learn as I go.

The one thing I am wondering is where in the world do you get coal??? I have found a few online but the price of shipping is outrageous... I am also looking for fellow smiths in the south central Wisconsin area...

http://www.centaurforge.com/