I Forge Iron

No 7 Beaudry in NM on Ebay

That ones been on there awhile now, its only worth what someones willing to pay pretty good looking hammer seems alittle high but you never know they are a good machine when run properly ( as with all forging hammers) there are alot of people that will go with are at that price.

It does look like a pretty nice machine. I always wonder how well the modified linkage hammers work (its all about how good of job was done and how it relates to control) Also that looks like a set of smallish air hammer dies that have been shimmed to fit... Not what I would do as you lose tooling height and you could have a lot larger flat usable area. I dont know that the price is out of line. You can buy a "good" Beaudry for $3500-$4500 that is not turn key and by the time you figure out dies a motor and fiddillybits be into it close to that and not figure anything for your time. I wouldn't pay that kind of money but on the other hand I would want something approaching that if I sold my #9 in turn key condition.