I Forge Iron

New here. looking in southern IL or eastern MO

jlemmerman77

Hi All

I have "dabbled" in blacksmithing. and i use a home made coal forge, and old antique anvil. I am seeking knowledgable people in my area that would like to start getting together and working together on projects. I would prefer people more knowledgable then me(which wont be to hard to find...lol) but someone just starting out like me is great too. I live in Southern IL on the Missouri border. About an hour or so south of st louis. If anyone is in this area or knows of people who are. That wouldnt mind taking on a new person thats wanting to learn. Please let me know.

Welcome aboard unpronounceable web handle guy, glad to have ya. If you'll put your general location in your profile you'll be pleasantly surprised to find out how many folk here live within visiting distance.

Also check the section of the site with club locations, hooking up with a blacksmith club is unbeatable for learning, finding tools, swapping BS, potlucks, hammer ins and just general good company. If you're even in Alaska feel free to look me up, we can build a fire and beat the stuffins out of some poor innocent steel.

Frosty the Lucky.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...