I Forge Iron

Idea for creating more work for your blacksmithing busines

Everyone chime in and share some ideas, it will help everyone !

Here is my idea for creating more business: Talk with your local Habitat for Humanity project director. Donate someting to their next home project, like a towel rack/ bathroom hardware set, or cabinet hardware, fireplace tools and coat hooks. Make sure the stuff you donate is good stuff, don't donate your "secconds ". Next donate a day or a weekend of your time, meet the people working on the project, and install whatever you donated, alot of the people working on Habitat homes are in the Construction/ Architectiure industry. Chances are atleast a few of these people will want something for themselves, Quite a few others will recomend you to their clients that are looking for something unique. At the very least you will be giving back to the comunity you live in. But I gaurentee this will get you atleast a few good comissions, not to mention sales of the S hooks, steak flippers and whatevers you carry in your truck. The Best advertising is FREE, just dont forget your business cards! :D