I Forge Iron

Fisher & Norris 1920 anvil stand

Steel burns....Anyway the point being is that the stand doesn't add much value to a using smith. If you can find one of the RARE collectors then it adds to the value. My copy of Anvils in America is 200 miles north so I can't see if Mr Postman mentions A&H making stands.

If you are in that area Quad-State Blacksmiths Round-Up, held in Troy Ohio in late September, pretty much has the larges Blacksmithing tailgating here in the USA.

Unfortunately the Indiana Blacksmithing Association has already held their conference in early June for this year. (About an hour north of Indianapolis)

3 hours ago, Rustynuts said:

Portland Indiana

Welcome to IFI... anvil prices have gone up considerably lately. Where are you located now because there are several members looking and they may be close to you.

We won't remember this once leaving this post, hence the suggestion to edit your profile to show location. This thread will help getting the best out of the forum.

READ THIS FIRST