I Forge Iron

Engraving pic for discussion on chat

Awsomely beautiful knife. But seeing as how you asked for lighting comments... I think the blade is a little bright. When viewing it on my pc, where the background in my browser is plain white, the blade of the knife looks exaclty the same color as the backgroud throughout. Mabe a slight angle change, or more diffusion on the lighting. How did you light it? One way to difuse is to shine all your lights at white posterboard (or something less flamable if your lights are hot...) and only let reflected light actually light the object you want to photograph. Of course you need alot more lights to light things that way.

Lt

ACtually the discussion was not about lighting we were talking about taking pictures of items that had been engraved, I used this as an example. I am not sure why your puter sees the blade as white mine does not and the prints I had made look like the knife itself,,,Colors mean different things to different puters I think...thanks for the comments