I Forge Iron

Visiting Denison, Texas

Chad J

My mother in law moved out there a few years ago and so my sweetie wants to visit. Were coming up on veron now. I haven't been up here in north Texas before, just down by el paso. I didn't think it was this flat! So far every where we stop people seem friendly. Quite a few old towns. Just thought I would let all the texans know that they have a pretty nice state.

Why thank you Pardner. Been over 40 yrs since I was through Utah. We would go through there on our way to Seattle to visit my Mom's side of the family. Drove from central TX to Seattle with 6 kids and a dog....Mom and Dad had to been Crazy!

There are a few smiths in the Denison area, check out the North Texas Blacksmith Assoc. http://www.ntxba.org Also give Chuck Stone a call, his # in on their web site. Chuck is a great guy and just good to be around. He will also know who the guys are in Denison and maybe give you some contact info.