Mr. Bergman will
be demonstrating industrial tools and
techniques as they apply to ornamental
ironwork with a focus toward
productivity, tool making “Blacksmith
style”, flat die forging and fly press
work.

SWABA_3_fold__Final_NEW-1.pdf

I don't think anything was mailed out---I've only seen the form I attached to the post and I got that from the SWABA website.

As I'm not President currently I don't know how things were being handled. I just noticed I hadn't seen postings for it on some of the forums I frequent and took it upon myself to do so for the club.

Be happy to see you and the rest of the AZ crew! (You need a 4" WWII Columbian post vise? I plan to bring one to the conference to sell...) I'll be the guy in the disreputable red hat...(new and improved as my wife won't let me wear the old one anymore...)

I don't think anything was mailed out---I've only seen the form I attached to the post and I got that from the SWABA website.

As I'm not President currently I don't know how things were being handled. I just noticed I hadn't seen postings for it on some of the forums I frequent and took it upon myself to do so for the club.

Be happy to see you and the rest of the AZ crew! (You need a 4" WWII Columbian post vise? I plan to bring one to the conference to sell...) I'll be the guy in the disreputable red hat...(new and improved as my wife won't let me wear the old one anymore...)

I do not but I am sure it will sell. We did post the event in our last news letter. I will get in touch with Pep and try to get some info. Thanks! :D