I Forge Iron

french blacksmith meet Brian Brazeal in Mississippi

Sincerely thank you for this two nice weeks of forge in Mississippi !!!!!!! :) It was for me a big pleasure and a very good moment !!!
i am very happy to have been able to meet someone of the members of the MS forge council and to have forged with them to the AG museum (a great place !!)

Thank to Lyle for the jokes , the cheerfulness and the big sladgehammer striking ...... :P

Thanks to Karen for the good meal, discussed them and the visits, a real "mom" !!! :D and kiss to the small dog ...

And especially thank to Brian Brazeal to share so much on the forge, to make the demonstration , the techniques !!! for a french blacksmith it's execptional to be able to forge with a real blacksmith because there is hardly in France, it's necessary to go abroad !!!! and i'm very happy to have made this long journey !!!! i deeply advise (recommend) all to go to forge with Brian , it's very beneficial , i have learn a lot !!! even for somebody who heliever to now how to forge ......

Brian you been always welcome in France (one day , i hope!!!) and still thank you for everything !!!

julienpost-6960-0-02576700-1322158521_thumb.jp