I Forge Iron

Demo Forge - mid-1800s Army reproduction Traveling Forge for sale by smith in Maryland

In case anyone is interested, Tom Alexander (northeast Maryland) would like to sell his reproduction Civil War era blacksmith's Traveling Forge. This is the second Traveling Forge that he has built. His asking price is $2,300. It would be nice if the forge went to a good home. Normally companies that build Traveling Forges charge in the five figures for their services.

I have no connection financial or otherwise with the sale. I am just passing the information on. My only contact information that I have for him is a link on Facebook.

• 2 weeks later...

It is probably still for sale, he tried selling it on EBay and it didn't sell there.

The only contact I have is through Facebook where he is listed as Thomas Edward Alexander; he does not seem to be on any of the guild membership lists.

If you private message (PM) me your contact information I can forward it to him through Facebook.

• 3 years later...