I Forge Iron

For Sale / Bull 125 Pneumatic Power Hammer with Speedaire 7.5 HP A.C.

Bull 125 self contained pneumatic power hammer with Speedaire 7.5 HP two stage air compressor (1WD59). Excellent condition with all lines, lubricators, filters and valves included. Ready to set up and go. This is an excellent hammer for the hobbyist or professional. Free delivery possible, depending on location.
Has the ability to strike single blows of exactly consistent speed and force. The ram always returns to the top of the stroke when the treadle is released, ready to strike a single blow of any desired force, or a rapid series of blows that are delivered with the greatest amount of control. The hammer uses no energy when idle, and will stand ready to work as long as the air supply is turned on. The ram reaches maximum velocity very early in the stroke which means that effective blows may be made even on very tall work pieces. The unique clamping feature has many uses including twisting, bending and holding the work while the tongs are reset. Made in the U.S.A..

Located Ravenswood, WV, United States

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas, just wanted to put a post up saying that this package has been sold. I don't think that the seller is keeping up with the thread so I thought that I would let you all know. I'll let you know how it works out, I'm setting it up this weekend. ;)

Hey fellas, just wanted to put a post up saying that this package has been sold. I don't think that the seller is keeping up with the thread so I thought that I would let you all know. I'll let you know how it works out, I'm setting it up this weekend. ;)

Yes let us know how it works out. If you don't mind let us know how much you had to pay for it in the end. I have the Phoenix 150B model and like it very much.

Ok fellas, I got her all set up wired the compressor. The compressor runs great is quieter than I thought. Turns out it's a higher grade model than was advertised. I got her up to pressure and put the air to the hammer and shazaam....?spelling?....the hammer runs smooth too. I checked out the plastic bushings on the ram and they look like new. Even the sides of the ram where it slides against the bushings still has the machining marks on it. I'm not an expert but I'd say this thing hasn't been run much at all. One thing that I need you all to tell me, is it a 75 or a 125? I bought it thinking it was a 75, not a 125 as advertised. Like I said, I'm no expert. I tried to get in touch with the original maker but no one returns my calls. I've attached a picture, though I'm not the most computer savvy so tell me if it didn't work. Thanks for any help you can give!post-19975-0-67426200-1303267010_thumb.j

post-19975-0-91548800-1303267056_thumb.j

post-19975-0-32178200-1303267084_thumb.j

Well I had a 75lb Bull that was that configuration, a twin to that hammer (only yours is much nicer) So I would say its a pretty fair chance its a 75lb.. All the 125lb hammers I have seen have a solid ram, although I would'nt say there are not other variations floating around.. Tom was/is not set in his ways his hammer designs change often