I Forge Iron

Call for Eastern Kentucky smiths

Hey all,

Apparently, my phone number is the only one on the Kentucky Blacksmith Association page that still works. The KBA has been defunct for a few years now so that stuff doesn't get updated.

Someone from the Discovery Channel called me earlier today looking for a blacksmith within about an hour of Perry County. They are doing a show on Appalachian crafts and trades centering around Hazard and they would like to contact a blacksmith. My Blacksmith shop is in Louisville, so I'm no help to them.

If anyone is interested I'll check this thread again. You can message me through iforgeiron or my email is fciron@yahoo.com

I told the guy I'd call him back on Monday. I hope someone gets to take advantage of this opportunity.

Lewis

I bumped into those guys over at the Camp Wildcat reenactment a couple years ago. Nive folks! Say, I think the pics on their website are from Wildcat!

I'm probably too far away for them to be interested, but I'm always open to do interviews or educational deals!