I Forge Iron

Camera was on the table .

Hey Aaron. Nice looking work, what I could see of it. Those pics are HUGE!! Try downloading "Fotosizer" . It's a free download to resize your photos. I resize mine to 600px X 450px and they come out about right. You can resize to any size you like, though. Good job on the hawks. :D

CurlyGeorge
I managed to get the first image resized. The rest of them are not cooperating .
Aaron

Those are some awesome looking axes, I was curious what the last one was made from, because that looks like a nice heavy chuck of steel. Also I really like the leather wrappings on some of these. How are you attaching the leather to the handle? It looks like brads of some kind but would love to know how you are doing it.

Those are some awesome looking axes, I was curious what the last one was made from, because that looks like a nice heavy chuck of steel. Also I really like the leather wrappings on some of these. How are you attaching the leather to the handle? It looks like brads of some kind but would love to know how you are doing it.

Tiapan
Thanks for the nice coments. The last one was a big hunk of mystery steel. The leather wraps are stitched on and held in place with apolstery tacks or copper and or brass plated brads.
Aaron