I Forge Iron

POSSIBLE NEW COAL SCOURCE IN ONTARIO

hi everyone i have found a bulk supplyer for coal in NY so i am thinking of shipping large amounts here to ontario near toronto. I am just wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting this deal for cost and shipping or buying from me so that i can afford to ship more here.
thanks
josh

I thought there was a guy in hamilton... some environmental co.. that you could buy some bulk smithing coal from... apparently the coal came from Pennsylvania .... but you had to buy a transport worth...somethin like 15 grand worth...
- out east they buy from that fella... and i tried the coal, its very good quality for welding..

haven't used coal in a couple years... too many chisselers and middlemen with their fingers in the pot... every year it gets bump up in price...so i just switched to propane .... when i started..it was 22 bucks a 70lbs bag and now its up to almost 40... while propane is only 24 buck to fill a 30lb tank... have to watch the bucks nowadays

If you have a good price ...i know there be alot in southern ontario that be interested..
have you checked out the quality of the coal... just becareful not to get stoker

take care
Greg

hi everyone i have found a bulk supplyer for coal in NY so i am thinking of shipping large amounts here to ontario near toronto. I am just wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting this deal for cost and shipping or buying from me so that i can afford to ship more here.
thanks
josh

I thought there was a guy in hamilton... some environmental co.. that you could buy some bulk smithing coal from... apparently the coal came from Pennsylvania .... but you had to buy a transport worth...somethin like 15 grand worth...
- out east they buy from that fella... and i tried the coal, its very good quality for welding..

haven't used coal in a couple years... too many chisselers and middlemen with their fingers in the pot... every year it gets bump up in price...so i just switched to propane .... when i started..it was 22 bucks a 70lbs bag and now its up to almost 40... while propane is only 24 buck to fill a 30lb tank... have to watch the bucks nowadays

If you have a good price ...i know there be alot in southern ontario that be interested..
have you checked out the quality of the coal... just becareful not to get stoker

take care
Greg

i havnt used it, it was just a suggestion because i dont want to order 10 tons or whatever and end up with it sitting in my back yard

thanks
josh

Who is your NY source?