I Forge Iron

diamond back blacksmith for me?

ffffg

I was going to get the nc wisper momma, and see that the diamondback is liked here and less cost..
Will the blacksmith make longer items like a sword? Would it be a good one to buy for a begginer who can afford it and not want to get another later?
I would like to make some tools, knives, hawks. Im intersted in ancient axes, knifes , battle axes and the like to be made out of scrounged steel...
Oh, and can i get lean and neutral and rich flame with the diamondback blacksmith? or is even nessesary?

thanks, 62 and want a new hobby.. dave

We have a diamondback two burner blacksmith model. We like it a lot. Iyt will weld easily and has a nice even heat. You can open the side door and get pretty big pieces in..Seems to be a tough reliable forge..

We have a diamondback two burner blacksmith model. We like it a lot. Iyt will weld easily and has a nice even heat. You can open the side door and get pretty big pieces in..Seems to be a tough reliable forge..

Another option is to build one. you can make about any shape and with a homemade burner you can save a lot of money to spend on a nice anvil.
I have a tiny one using two insulating bricks and weld in it all the time.
Also a large one with 4 burners and a back door. made from an old propane tank. you could forge entire flagpoles in it if you wanted.
Frosty has a burner design that is cheap to build. I bult many and they cost less than $15.00 a piece and burn super hot.