I Forge Iron

Anvil Type??

Alright, I've got the opportunity to buy this, but I'd like to know more about it. I'll be seeing it on Sunday, but am going out of my way to do so.
Came out of old guy's shop, Has a raised square(ish) medallion with a horse or something like it. No numbers, but there is an 'H' cast on the foot or somewhere (hard to get details from folks who don't know what to look for). My friend's copy of Postman is AWOL, so if anyone could look it up I would be greatly appreciative!! The only picture is this one from a cell phone. You can faintly see the medallion. I think it looks like a Fisher...

anvil-old-200_fq22e.jpg

NJ you called it- 1883 and it's 190 on the scale. Pics tomorrow when I can get it out of the trunk. The guy also potentially has a larger one that I'm going to investigate, as well as some tools (would save me a lot of work making new ones) The edges arent' terrible (you can see the worst one in the pic, it's maybe 5/8" in and 5/16" deep -i'm being generous there), and the pitting is reasonable, I'll be able to get it off a workable area with little effort. NJ I'll be curious to see your opinion of a couple other elements after I get those pics posted.