I Forge Iron

Pommel and Guard help

tnraines

I have been looking for a few hours on a pommel and guard that I like and have no luck. What I am looking for is nickle/silver look to it. Preffering a more rounded pommel and a guard that is fairly narrow on the sides, if I was only a machinist I got what I want in my head lol. Anyway can someome help me out by pointing out some suppliers? Everything I find for most part is brass, and I just don't think it will look right.

Troy

U mite try knifekits.com, jantzsupply.com, knifedogs.com,knifeandgun.com...or u cud just google "knife supplies" and see what happens....gud luck!

Gene

I did try knifedogs.com and knifeandgun.com can't remember the other two, I find lots of things, just nothing remotely what catches my eye. Thanks for the reply though.

Troy

Did you forge the knife yourself? Or are you just upgrading one or customizing one you have?
If you forged it yourself most knifemakers make the guard and pommel as well. You just have to buy the material you want it made out of.

I may be completely wrong, just trying to help.