I Forge Iron

posting pics---for the umteenth time

Sorry guys but I gotta ask. I can't find any instruction on posting pictures. I know it's been asked before and I've read it before but I can't find anything. I got my pictures to the gallery so far but can't get them to the thread. How do I do that?

Sorry guys but I gotta ask. I can't find any instruction on posting pictures. I know it's been asked before and I've read it before but I can't find anything. I got my pictures to the gallery so far but can't get them to the thread. How do I do that?

You post the pics in thread by uploading them in your post:
If you scroll down below the reply window just a little you will see the Attachments section.
Browse your computer and select the photo you wish to post.
Once you do click attach this file.
Shortly after you will see a new line appear above the browse section with your file name.
To the right of that you will see the "add to post" link.
click that and it will add the code to your message and grant you the pic in post your after~

Looks like you have the hang of it Tom. Good looking kid and I hope all you guys take note of how much restraint I'm showing not mentioning my admiration for the size of the 8 yr old's wood!:rolleyes:

Yeah, if you haven't broken an axe, maul or sledge handle you aren't splitting enough wood. We have plenty of room anyone want to develop the skill?

Frosty the Lucky.