I Forge Iron

Hey all, new here to the forums. Inspired by a smith.

Dustin

Hey all, I was at a Scottish Highland Games today and they had a blacksmith with an old school forge making knives and what not's and it was very inspiring to become a blacksmith. He recommended this forum, and with a name so easy I almost forgot it lol. Anyway happy to be here and I hope to learn a lot from you master blacksmiths out there. My interest are for swords, knifes and other things I can make and sell at Renaissance-Faires.

Thanks again,
Dustin

Hey all, I was at a Scottish Highland Games today and they had a blacksmith with an old school forge making knives and what not's and it was very inspiring to become a blacksmith. He recommended this forum, and with a name so easy I almost forgot it lol. Anyway happy to be here and I hope to learn a lot from you master blacksmiths out there. My interest are for swords, knifes and other things I can make and sell at Renaissance-Faires.

Thanks again,
Dustin

Hi Dustin, welcome to the site, you have not put your location in, but you may find we may be of interest, www.blacksmithsguild.com or go to the groups section on the forum to see if we could help you.

Good luck on your new obby (Short for obsession which it will be if you are bitten by the bug)

Hi Dustin, welcome to the site, you have not put your location in, but you may find we may be of interest, www.blacksmithsguild.com or go to the groups section on the forum to see if we could help you.

Good luck on your new obby (Short for obsession which it will be if you are bitten by the bug)

Oh sorry, I am from Spokane Washington in the States.