I Forge Iron

New Style Kinyon

I have had quite few inquiries for the manual and I am working on an updated revision. I have gathered some additional photos and also cleaned up some of the text. I also have an updated phone number for the company that sells the valve however the web link is still the same. I also have a new email address. You can reach me at degrub@yahoo.com.

I have also had some more time to work with the hammer I made and I couldn't be happier!

Thanks

pbforge

• 2 months later...

Paul,
Ron send me an e-mail saying that your e-mail address has changed and that you may not take PayPal. I'd like to purchase a set of plans for the new style hammer. It's been a few months since the last post so I'd just like to confirm what you'd like me to do about sending the money.... and also if you have the plans in stock. Thanks for the reply! Aj

ajclay@cox.net
awningandsheetmetalbr.com
AJ Clayton

[send check or money order and return mailing address to:

Paul Branch
1310 - 216th Ave
New Richmond, WI 54017

You can PM me here or email me directly at degrub@frontiernet.net. I will be off line from June 19th through June 27th and I will not be able to respond to PMs or emails.]

• 6 years later...