I Forge Iron

Little Giant Video ?

Hi guys

I"m wondering if anyone seen Dave Manzer little giant Video and if it was helpful.
here is a link http://www.anvilfire...books_index.htm
I have LG25# this is the first hammer I have owned and I know nothing about up keep and repair on it I am hoping this video will get me up to speed on some of the basics
so if you have seen it please let me know what you thought of it
thanks

Lyman, Dave Manzer has two videos out that I know of. I have them both and would recommend them highly. The first is about tuning a LG to get the best performance out of it. It does not cover repairs like pouring babbits, but does cover some general repair issues and is really outstanding when it comes to getting the timing adjusted correctly. The second video covers making tooling and also has a project section. Both are excellent and I refer to them often. If you need to do a re-build, look up the Little Giant website and see if you can get in to Sid's rebuilding class. It is a 2 1/2 day class held in March out in Nebraska. I have not done the class yet, but intend to one of these days! Good luck!

Lyman, Dave Manzer has two videos out that I know of. I have them both and would recommend them highly. The first is about tuning a LG to get the best performance out of it. It does not cover repairs like pouring babbits, but does cover some general repair issues and is really outstanding when it comes to getting the timing adjusted correctly. The second video covers making tooling and also has a project section. Both are excellent and I refer to them often. If you need to do a re-build, look up the Little Giant website and see if you can get in to Sid's rebuilding class. It is a 2 1/2 day class held in March out in Nebraska. I have not done the class yet, but intend to one of these days! Good luck!

thanks a lot .....that's what I was hoping to hear sound like its just what I'm looking for and thanks for the class info don't think I be able to make it this year but as you said one of these days