I Forge Iron

Christmas present for my Sister Inlaw

Just thought I'd show my first attemt at making a coffee mug holder. It's a present for my sister and brother inlaw for Christmas. She had said that she has too many mugs to store and would like a way to hang them up. Well, here is what I came up with. It will hold 16 mugs, two on each hook. Not too happy with the finish, had to use black paint to cover the welds and then two coats of black wax but I think it came out OK.

PS. to Frosty, glad your back!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you

Scott

20234.attach

20235.attach

20236.attach

• 2 weeks later...

Nicely done Scott - she'll love it!

Thanks to all of you for responding and the kind words. It did turn out to be a big hit with my sister and brother inlaw on Christmas eve as I had hoped. Couldn't wrap it so we just put a big bow on it. My brother inlaw said it should clear out at least one whole shelf of coffee mugs from the kitchen cabinet once it's all loaded up.

Thanks again and Happy new year to all of you!

Scott

Dang, Scott, You hit it out of the ball park that time!
Not only was the Sis happy but the bro-in-law is thrilled to have a shelf cleared out. Just be careful, once the bar is set that high you have to keep topping it!

Once again, nice job!

• 2 weeks later...

Nicely done Scott! You just gotta LOVE it when e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y is happy. Homerun has been said but I second the adjective!

Thanks Bro, I'm glad to be back and credit a lot to the prayers from this gang.

Frosty the Lucky