I Forge Iron

CA Little Giant on EBAY

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

I got this message when clicking on the above link:

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at cgi.ebay.com contains elements from the site reliabletools.cachefly.net, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for reliabletools.cachefly.net.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

Further information:

What is the current listing status for reliabletools.cachefly.net/web?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 26 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 8 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-12-07, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-11-17.
Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s), 1 scripting exploit(s), 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 6 domain(s), including cliniquemalaysia.com/, cbx-north.se/, 93.158.114.0/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30081 (CACHENETWORKS).

So by the Serial number is a 50lb hammer... and I would think K-7339 would have to be a real new machine (last one built was 8876) .. Anyone have an idea about what year 7339 would have been built?

Also does anyone else have one with a clutch like that? looks like the engagement area is pretty small... makes me wonder what type of clutch material it uses.. I wouldn't think it was enough surface area for leather... Nice big two groove V belt drive though.... Nice turnbuckle motor adjustment... It looks to me like the upper die is a nice big flat but the lower is a taper towards the front of the machine... for chisel or hammer bits? Also what do you make of the center ram guide bolts being so long?
Sure looks nice though...

Edited by monstermetal

That hammer does not have the metal clutch - it's got the wood blocks for clutch pads (if you look close you can see the head of the carriage bolts through the spokes of the drive pulley that hold the blocks). You see the pulley and the blocks are on the back side of the pulley fixed to clutch spider keyed to the shaft. - JK

20114.attach

Edited by jeremy k

I went to it thru Ebay and still got the warning. Go figure.

Grant,

I am sorry I didn't explain that better. The link I had in here at the start takes you to Ebay. When you get to Ebay, there are links back to reliable tools. Your virus detection software sees the content from reliable and flags it. This is why you get the same warning and will continue to get that warning. Reliable is on a watch list dealing with all the stuff that you see on the warning. Now I will not swear that EBAY is 100% clean but they do have to keep a close eye on their site because they would be out of business otherwise. I am sorry I didn't explain that better. You should be safe visiting Ebay but I will not go to reliable tool site because of your warning.

Thanks

Brian