I Forge Iron

mississippi conference

Heard that the Mississippi conference will be memorial weekend. Is this correct and who will be the demonstrator. I tried the MS web page but it did not list any info. I am coming down for the ABANA conference early and would be interested in cour conference also.
Roger Degner
UMBA video librarian

Hello Roger,
I haven't seen you since ABANA Kentucky. I hope we have the opportunity to show you a good southern welcome at the conference. Brian Brazeal will be our demonstrator. He will lead a two day class on May 27 and 28 and the conference will be on the 29th and 30th. We have a wine and cheese party on Friday the 28th which you don't want to miss. We will have a lot of good food and drink, show and tell, iron in the hat and a lecture by Brian. We have a very nice facility at the Agricultural and Forrestry Museum in Jackson and have facilities for camping on the grounds with hotels very close by.
Call if you need anything else.
Thanks,
Jim Pigott
601-540-6030

Thanks for the quick reply
My plans were to arrive in Memphis the night of May 30
Sounds like your conference will be a great addition to the trip.
I heard about the conference via Nathan Robertson, Jack Pine Forge hammer maker.
He just returned to N. Minnesota from Louisiana where he taught a couple of hammer making class. Sounds like a bunch of LA members are planning to attend on the way to ABANA also.
See you there

Hey Richey,
Happy Holidays to you.
We don't have plans to go that way for Christmas but will pretty soon. I will make sure we contact you. I have been on the road a lot this year and just had rotator cuff surgery so I have been looking forward to sitting still for a while, now that I have an excuse.
Hope we see you soon
Jim