I Forge Iron

blacksmithing equipment for sale

hi everone ...i received the email that's below from the village smith at logan village Brisbane,they have blacksmiths equipment for sale.....i wish i had some spare cash then i would bit myself

regards mike

As you know, we have had to close our business due to Alan’s illness.

We have now set a date for the sale of our workshop equipment and tools – Saturday and Sunday 5th and 6th December 2009, 9.00am – 4.00pm each day. Following many, many requests to buy various pieces of equipment, we will offer the larger items for sale by tender to allow everybody interested the opportunity to make an offer. They are listed with a reserve price in the file on our website

This file also contains the Terms and Conditions of Sale. Please read these carefully before making a bid. We are not able to make any exceptions to the terms specified.

The smaller workshop tools will be for sale on a first-come, first-served basis during the hours specified over the course of the weekend. Payment can be made by Cash, Bank Deposit, Cheque or Australia Post Money Order only.

Please note that all goods must be collected from Logan Village – we are not able to pack and freight.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.
Regards

Alan & Helen Ball
The Village Smith
Logan Village QLD
Ph/Fax: 07 5546 8211

Thanks for posting that, Mike. Chances are i won't be able to get there on the 5/6th, maybe someone could pick-up for me... hint, hint.
Best wishes to Alan and Helen, i barely knew them but heard of their good work. Pass on my regards if the opportunity arises.

AndrewOC