I Forge Iron

Git a Edjumekatun n Blaksmifun

According to their website: License & Accreditation - The American College of the Building Arts , "not equivalent to or synonymous with accreditation by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.". In my humble opinion, a person would better invest their time and money in an accredited university, in a degree that emphasizes good design.

Just my humble opinion. Mileage may vary.

Your probably right but there are many a "trade" school out there that doesn't offer near as much as these folk seem to offer and you still end up with nothing but high priced student loans payable to the school. Our state is rife with them and the kid and the family end up with nothing marketable, nail technician, massage therapist and other equally worth while job descriptions. At least they offer reading, writing and arithmetic. There are also a good portion of the population that are just not college bound no matter how much they need it or how intelligent they are. Like my two bright ,intelligent sons, they are so dead set against any higher education it is scary. My youngest son's two friends that he hangs with the most were in the top ten percent of their graduating class from HS and they have absolutely no desire to go to college. Three years after graduation they are all just bumming around, thinking of a high priced trade school that costs three times that of a university degree plus a masters. If they had started after HS they could be mostly finished by now but no they all need to find themselves. Excuse my rant but my sons attitude and that of his friends suck.

Hang in there pops, many young folks don't start settling down till around 25, and that's not too late, especially the bright ones who have been torqued off by our state school systems, they don't want more of the xxxx they had to put up with there. I was one of those, and later came to my senses, it's good they have a dad who cares and is willing to help foot the bill.