I Forge Iron

Hello from Lebanon (Pronounced Lebnun)

robertfaulkner

Proud member of the Fiddler's Grove Blacksmith Association in Lebanon TN.
(Near Nashville)

I have been smithing for a little over a year and have fallen in love with the craft. I am building knowlege constantly and so appreciate the knowlege base of this Forum.

I hope to soon post some of my work, though I'm sure it pales in comparison, I greatly appreciate any critique of the work, as long as it's constructive.

My focus is on household items, but really want to graduate to furniture.
I love large pieces of work!

Feel free to shoot me a line if you're going to be in the Nashville area!

Welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of information available here from members who have a wealth of experience. If you ask for a critique or an opinion you will get it. It may not be precisely what you want to hear but it will be constructive. I have not seen a single response on this forum which was demeaning, derisive, or anything other than a reflection of a sincere desire to help improve both the craftsman and the craft.

Bill

hi robert - look forward to seeing some pictures -they wont pale in comparison- there are loads of levels of skill posting on here - always nice when people put up their work. i have a lot to learn - thats why im on here! :)