I Forge Iron

My new Brian Brazeal Hand forged hammer

I spent the day with the Brazeal Brothers Yesterday and i can't say enough how this affected me. Brian Brazeal is possibly the best teacher i have ever encountered. I have been to a few years of college, and i have had some awesome teachers in my day, but Brian Brazeal is a true artist, not only in moving metal with a hammer, but in teaching others how its done. He has an innate ability to convey exactly how to do something and why you are doing it.
Making a hammer with him was literally a life altering experience. Just being around him, i felt like i was absorbing blacksmithing all day long! Anyone out there that gets the chance to take a class from Brian during the Brian Brazeal Roadtrip should definitely jump at the chance. I plan on flying out and spending some time with Brian When he settles down after his travels. http://www.iforgeiron.com/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif

Ed Brians brother, and Karen Brians wife were so nice and their hospitality was wonderful, they made me feel like family. I only wish i could have been expose to these wonderful people earlier in life! Here are some pictures of the finished hammer and my new prize possession!

17000.attach

17001.attach

17002.attach

17003.attach