I Forge Iron

Just Makin' A Few Tongs

Gee, Gosh, Brian. Many people know my tongs by the Off-Center brand. Variously called Off-Center, O.C. or O.C.P. (Off-Center Products). Yeah, I'm nof forgettin' that time you ran across me either!

Woah - I have some of those! Fine tongs indeed and well priced for the craftsmanship!

Ive heard grant has a great shop ... i have seen the induction heater demonstrated at last years nwba conference ... it is defenetly a item to put on the wish list.Ime not sure on useing it as a demo forge tho...makes the heat too fast and makes it to easy!!!

Ive heard grant has a great shop ... i have seen the induction heater demonstrated at last years nwba conference ... it is defenetly a item to put on the wish list.Ime not sure on useing it as a demo forge tho...makes the heat too fast and makes it to easy!!!

Exactly, I've been thinking about competing again in the forging contests that the farriers have and that heat source would be perfect.