I Forge Iron

Special thanks to Hose Gomez

I Moved to El Paso, Texas last fall from Michigan. Soon after I was settled in I met a guy named Jose "Pepe"Gomez in Las Cruces ,NM. He was absolutely awesome from the get go. He offered to help me with just about any needs concerning metal working,Blacksmithing and knife-making. He showed me how to build my first gas forge, run a power hammer and too many others to list. My knife-making was excelled greatly because of his willingness to share time and experience. Jose introduced me to the local SWABA group and I was eager to join. You wont find many others like Jose. I wanted to encourage any of you to get to know him if you get the chance. He is a great representative of the metal arts and much more than that a great person.
It is encouraging to be a part of a smithing community that contains so many selfless and friendly artists. Blacksmiths are some of the most generous and genuine people I have known. Thanks guys for the forum and also thank you Jose!

Edited by banjoe