I Forge Iron

Flypresses, Saw and Leg vice for sale

John,
I'd be very interested in the Saw and the Vice, I've already got a Denbeigh no 6 flypress. One question about the saw though, are the blades still available for it? If getting replacment blades isn't going to be a bind I'll definately take it off your hands. If you or the bod selling it is willing to stick them both onto a pallet I can arrange for a courier to ship them over to London. I might be able to 'lend' a van but it'll probably be cheaper to freight them. PM me and we'll try to sort out some dates for pick up etc.

Edited by Ian

• 1 month later...

John,
I sent your man a postal order (I don't have a cheque book)for the asking price about a day or two after I spoke to him on the phone, to the adress he gave me. We agreed he'd call me when it arrived, but I've heard nothing and its been a while. I've been just too busy to chase him up to see whats happening but from the above my only guess is he hasn't got it. I'm going to go nuts with Royal Mail if thats gone walkabout with one of their Posties,