I Forge Iron

Odd request for historic gate photo

Having run across mention of this in the Fuller Memorandum by Charles Stross; I was intrigued to see the station and would like to see a good photo (or engraving) of the gate shown poorly in the picture in this BBC article. Anyone know of a better version?

http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20161018-the-passenger-train-that-carried-the-dead

I dug as much as I could because this was a fascinating subject I had never heard of.  As far as I can tell there are only 2 photos showing the gate and those are about the same but with different contrast showing--they might even be the same but one coming from something printed and one from a photo.

In any case, I blew up the gate portion and monkeyed with contrasts etc. to see if there was any more data hiding there.  Not much can be gleaned.  However, as you stare at it more you start to see faces all over the place...skulls etc.  I'm not sure if this is only pareidolia or if the gates actually had those macabre images in them.  The gate sides do not appear to be completely symmetrical but that might be an illusion.

16gbnlx.jpg