I Forge Iron

New Jersey Newbie

KentPDG

Hi Folks,

Just stumbled onto your site, which seems to cover lots of areas that interest me.

I'm a retiree, former independent management consultant, trained as electrical engineer (BS, MS) and retreaded as Harvard MBA. Wide range of personal interests and activities.

Right now, I'm engaged in a complex project that involves a considerable amount of metalworking -- aluminum, steel, titanium, maybe a little brass or copper. Doing the work at my Vermont home, where I have a variety of metalworking tools: lathe, drills, vertical milling machine, welders, 36" slip roll, dynamic balancer, bead roller, power saws, planishing hammer, English wheel, and various hand tools.

I'm here to ask for advice, not to pose as an expert on anyone else's problems and needs. However, if anyone is in the area and needs the use of tools I have available, let me know; willing to share.

Looking forward to some good help from the members here.

Kent, PDG

Welcome aboard Kent, glad to have ya.

Everybody has expertise somewhere that'll come in handy to someone. Hang around, I'll find a reason to pump you for info. Few escape my info hungry clutches. :o

Oh yeah, we love pics, especially progress pics of projects. It's SO much easier to steal a good idea if there are progress pics. ;)

Frosty