I Forge Iron

Trouble with my gas(diamondback) forge, help....

KYBOY

I have a diamondback two burner blacksmith forge..It has gotten to the point that one of the burners will not consistantly light...It takes a whole lot of adjusting,pranking and pidling with it to get the burner to burn...It only sputters...After a while of trying and retrying it will eventually burn..Im thinking maybe the outlet is partially plugged but I dont know how to get the burner tube out withut damamging it :confused: Ive tried but the tube just wont budge without cutting gashes in the metal...Well it just wont budge at all so Im at a loss as to how and clean it :confused: If anyone has some suggestions feel free to help me out :D

Well today his shop is closed but I think I may have found the problem..The small pipe the orafice was drilled in may have been out of alighnment with the burner tube??? I adjuted it around some and it seems to be doing better..Still not quit perfect but im sure the manufacturer will help me tune it the rest of the way when he gets my message tomorrow....Thanks..

I have a diamondback two burner blacksmith forge..It has gotten to the point that one of the burners will not consistantly light...It takes a whole lot of adjusting,pranking and pidling with it to get the burner to burn...It only sputters...After a while of trying and retrying it will eventually burn..Im thinking maybe the outlet is partially plugged but I dont know how to get the burner tube out withut damamging it :confused: Ive tried but the tube just wont budge without cutting gashes in the metal...Well it just wont budge at all so Im at a loss as to how and clean it :confused: If anyone has some suggestions feel free to help me out :D

I hope the phone call answered your questions. If you need anything else, just call me at 704-948-7676.