I Forge Iron

That my friend is an ASO. I have one and I Use it for demos(its about 45lbs) Ive dented it and chiped it. But it still works. It all depends on the price. If you are just getting started it is not a bad anvil to mess arround with. My USA was my first anvil and now my 9yo daughter is using it.
So if you can get it for arround $1.00 a pound GO FOR IT

On a general point don't ever be fooled by letters or brand names on such items as ASOs. Here there are companies who make- for example- electric drills. If you buy more than a certain quantity they will make them whatever colour you want and will add whatever name, instructions etc. you want. It really is as simple as that to have fake anything made. Of course you would be breaking the law to import such goods into most western countries.

I support Drogo all the way. I've got one, and saw another this weekend at Yesteryear. They are designed pretty well, but it is cast iron, not steel. They're made in Alabama, near or in wetumpka, I beleive. for that price, go for it if you want, it's a hanfy size

The one at Yesteryear was mine;)