I Forge Iron

Telwin Mig welder quality???

deepstuff

I, personally, have never heard of Telwin. Get a Lincoln or Miller. Remember; when buying ANY welding equipment, you get what you pay for. You pay cheap, you get cheap. Simple as that.

Btw, I would like to welcome you to the site! You will find this site a great source of information.

Hillbilly

Hello, Although I have not used a Telwin Mig, I have used a Telwin Inverter Arc welder for a year and a half, and love it. It's a portable "handbag" sized welder and totally suits my needs. Never had a problem with it. (Touch wood)

Telwin may not be very common in the USA, but more common in Europe as I believe it is an Italian company but I am sure it all gets made in China- (doesn't everything??)

a Telwin Mig may or may not suit your needs, probably depends (like anything) on what you will use it for and how much you will use it.

Does anyone have experience with Telwin mig Welders? Any comments? How do they compare to other brandnames?

Hello & Welcome deepstuff; I've been Welding here in Canada for over 40 yrs. and allways used Lincoln Machines !! Sorry to say I've NEVER Seen or Heard of TELWIN MIG or Anything else with that Name??..... Norm ::confused: