I Forge Iron

Colonial Blacksmith Rendezvous

~ Colonial Blacksmith Rendezvous ~

Saturday November 8th 2008 9am-4:30pm

3rd Annual Yesteryear Forge Hammer In

PETER ROSS KEN SCHWARZ JIM SLINING CLAY SMITH (tentative) RICK GUTHRIE (tentative)

DEMONSTRATORS:

This is going to be a VERY unique Hammer-In. We are going to turn over the complete shop to the

Edited by primtechsmith

• 3 weeks later...

The OH, PA Blacksmiths were there and we watched the Colonial Heavy Weights Demo all day:o. Great STEW:D, Iron in the Hat, Tailgating, Weather, and Friendship. Not forgetting to mention the Tanner ANVIL Collection;). What a great Shop and a wonderful reason to be in Virginia.
Thanks to all the hosts and everyone that made it work so well.:)

9554.attach

9555.attach

9556.attach

9557.attach

9558.attach

It was really cool to meet you and hang out! I am glad you all had a good time. We aim high, and we certainly aim to please. The turnout and smiles on everyone's faces let us know that it all came together!

Linda deserves all the credit for the day. It was her idea, and her prep for the stew. She is an amazingly dedicated woman with the best intentions for the blacksmithing community as a whole!

Peyton

I would like to personally thank everyone who attended the hammer-in / guild meeting
Thanks to everyones participation the hammer -in just seems to get bigger and better each year.
Although this is the Yesteryear Forge hammer-in it is usually in conjunction with the Blacksmith Guild of Virginia monthly meeting.
We strive for and hope that we meet most of the attendees expectations and try real hard to improve every year.
GREAT weather , Good food , GREAT people and all for the benifit of the Blacksmithing community.
Thats what its all about.

Mike Tanner