I Forge Iron

Hello everyone near and far

drone

Dont know if I am supposed to start a new thread to Introduce my self, but here it goes. My name is Peter Elliott, I am 30 and live in South Houston. I have been welding since I was 15 and have a strong background in metal working. From running mills and lathes to iron workers to shears all the way to mig and tig.

I worked for fab shops ship yards and construction contractors in the chemical plants. Believe it or not I now sell copy machines and software in the day time but I amtrying to crank up my own welding business a little at a time. I make BBQ pits, orntemental iron fences and stair cases, deer blinds and stuff for folk around the farm and ranch.

I was drawn to this group by a friend on myspace who was showing me how to build a forge. I saw some ones thread on how to make a damascus steel blade out of a chain saw chain and I knew I was in the right palce and I registered for the group shortly after. I would like to learn more about blacksmithing blade smithing and share some of my knowelage and experiences with the group. Hope everyone is well and look forward to reading yalls post.

Peter