I Forge Iron

Glenn's Memorial

Steve Sells

We are building a memorial for the memory of Glenn Conner.

Members are asked to make and send (PM me for address) for final assembly Flowers, Leaves, and even Branches; to be made into a memorial bouquet for Glenn's wife Karen from all of us.  I ask you leave stems on the longer side to make it easier for me to do the lay out.

I will add to the list here in this post when I receive a package from a member, listing all who helped.  Those of you who cant make a flower can make a leaf which will help fill out the design,  I wont be able to tell you what it will look like, until after I get the supplies to build it. but I will post photos here.

After I get enough to design and make something I will post here warning those that wish to help,  a time line on getting finished, so no one is left out.  If anyone wants to help assemble it, I live in Fort Wayne Indiana and welcome anyone crazy enough to come here and chip in.

I just got our first donations in from

Scott NC, Irondragon Forge ClayWorks, JHCC, GhostTownForge, Daswulf, Will Brouwers, Shainarue, Lary, GhostTownForge, Seldom (Dick Renker), LarryFahnoe

• 8 months later...

please PLEASE do not send memorial packages to me that require a signature,

I got a note from postman that I need to come to the post office to sign for a package for Glenn's memorial, but I dont get home in time normally to go there before they close, leaving the package in limbo until I can find someone to go and pick it up for me, unless they require ID from me, then I dont know what I will do to get it.

I have an enclosed porch they leave thing on for me out of the weather and prying eyes of any porch pirates,