I Forge Iron

introduction

izzy juarez

:hi everyone my name is izzy juarez and im one of the newest member to this forum and the blacksmithing community,im from san marcos texas,but i now live at mesa arizona,i hope to make new friends and learn from everyone out their who are willing to help me learn the blacksmithing trade.Thank you sign IZZY JUAREZ.

Howdy from East TEXAS!! and welcome to IF! It will help you later in your relationship with IFI and other smiths if you would click on "User CP" in the green bar at the top of the page and update your profile stating your location. I know you did that in this post but with the updated profile it will always be in the top rt. corner of each of your future posts. Helps especially when you are looking for new toys...er I mean, new tools.;) Sorry to hear you had to leave TEXAS...I have a sister and her family living in New Braunsfel (sp?) There are several smiths here on IFI that are out your way. Do a search here to find the groups near you and hook up with them. I haven't meet one yet that is not willing to help. Good luck and welcome.