I Forge Iron

Most efficient/useful layout?

KingAether

Have a chance to take a free, working, treadmill and have a bunch of mild bar and box section stacking up in the shop so i figure ill give building a grinder a go. Looking on google it seems there is one layout used much more than the others but im curious if that's just monkey see, monkey do, or if its generally a better layout . Im guessing 4 wheels are better than 3, does 5 make any difference? Rectangle, square, tall, long..  does the general shape of it change much? i'm not so worried about the size, 2x60 is much more readily available in the UK so will be a smaller build.
If anyone has any reccommendations on simple, cheap builds i could check out that would be great, currently i plan to make something like this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8l8RdPm2OQ&lc=z22fixsytvjnxbcz104t1aokgxrmrbtqfsnplfrnqltdbk0h00410.1579562224435418
Its not pretty but it works and its probably the most simple to build one that iv'e come across so far
Thank you